14 June 2018

Blessing


I haven't been blogging much lately sebab seriously degree life is packed! I don't have much time to do other stuffs. Banyak focus on study and family je. It has been a year i'm pursuing degree Alhamdulillah so far so good. Anyway, today is Hana's 3rd Birthday. Happy Birthday Hana! Honestly, I'm so thankful and grateful with Hana's presence. Many things have changed eversince Hana was born. Alhamdulillah. I don't wanna spill too much in here but let's just say that having Hana bring us all back together. We are able to travel, go for a holiday and do many activities because of Hana. Kalau Hana tak ada masing² akan buat hal sendiri and it drift us further apart. Sebab semua dah besar, masuk university, duduk jauh dari family. Now there is always a reason to go home and I spent most of my pocket money for Hana hahah. Happy 3rd Birthday my baby, Hana Ammara. I hope you will grow up to become the most amazing and successful person. Please continue to give us joy and always entertain us with your funny, quirky and silly self. I love you so much ♥

0 sunshine:

Light Pink Pointer