10 June 2017

Siblings relationship

I love my siblings.
They are everything to me.
One of the things I'm grateful to have in this world are my siblings.
It's like having bestfriends of different ages.

My friends said I'm rude with my siblings because we use the term aku-mu (I'm kelantanese) to describe each other.
How can aku-mu is rude?
Kitorang dah selesa macam tu and that's how we talked to each other.
Tapi kalau gap jauh tak guna aku-mu, we used names.

I asked my mum, whether we siblings are rude to each other because of using aku-mu a
Mum said, it is not.
She said it is normal.
Orang Kelantan and Terengganu do talk like that.
It's not being rude. It is just bahasa/gelaran.
She said,
That what makes us closer to each other. We are really close. Seriously.
That what makes the bond between siblings stronger.
Because no matter how bad it is, no matter how rude is sounds to other people, no matter how much we fight, we still accepts and love each other despite the flaws. We are still siblings by blood. Nothing can seperate us.

We always respect each others eventhough cakap ada cakap bengong bodoh babi, we didn't mean it, it is just how we always commicate macam penyedap ayat je, kalau korang bukan Kelantan or Terengganu you may not understand this.
Kalau gaduh teruk we never use curse words pun, tapi kalau cakap biasa² ada la keluar bodo tu sebab excited kalau bercerita ke gitu laa,
No matter how rude we sound, we're actually still talking with manners.
Younger siblings still have to respect the older one.
We asked each others opinions, we listened and advice each other.
We always pertimbangkan one's feelings.

I hope my relationships with my siblings would always stay strong and become even more stronger each day.
I hope we would be close even after we got married, have our own family and getting older. I don't want to separate with my siblingss. They're everything to me.
Best gift I could ever ask.
Alhamdulillah

0 sunshine:

Light Pink Pointer