21 May 2014

First step to University Life!


Alhamdulillah I got offered to pursue my study in Diploma in Science at Uitm Arau, Perlis. I actually have a mixed feelings about this. Perlis tu paling hujung weii dalam semenanjung ni. I'm happy that I got the offer tapi kenapa jauh sangattt! Nasib baik transit je but Idk how long I'll be there. I macam don't wanna go sebab this will be my fist time I'm away from my family lepastu hujung Malaysia pulak. Tapi Ma cakap, dulu Ma actually got the same offer, Diploma in Science in Arau but taht was in 1982, she couldn't go sebab dulu my mom orang susah so tak dapat nak sambung belajar. So I macam okay I'm gonna accept this and study for the sake of my mom. Actually I'm kinda worried tak dapat offer from UPU sebab matriks haritu tak dapat. I'm worried that my one D from SPM tu will affect my applications but syukur Alhamdulillah for this opportunity. Pendaftaran is on 7th June and I'm not ready!! A few weeks left. So many things need to be prepared. Takuttttt. I really need to fully prepare myself and hopefully I'm ready when the time comes. Can't believe I dah besar kena berdikari sendiri hahaha. So weird. What kind of phase in life is thisss?! I can't imagine how's my life in university would be like. Duduk asrama huhu kena basuh baju sendiri, lipat baju, beli makanan, sorting my own life!! I hope I pandai bawak diri and tak menyusahkan Ma Abah. May Allah ease everything inshaAllah.

0 sunshine:

Light Pink Pointer